27 July 2006

Freedom of space

I'm leaving for DC on Sunday. Already have most of my stuff packed, and I'm shipping the rest tomorrow via some parcel service.

And to be quite honest, I don't know how all of you guys managed to do it when you came to Stanford.

Having done most of my time in California, the thought of going across the nation frightens and compels me in ways that I can't really describe. I know once I get there I'll be so busy to even think about it, but still it makes me feel weird, and I don't know if that's in a good way.

Most of the other names confuse me horribly too. Makes me think that, like the majority of my career at Stanford, I should have chosen something harder or more witty to forge my identity with.

Promise you'll come visit me in DC? (I know you will Govi, I found a room in a AU Law Group house right next to my law school. But I'm open for something if you get to stay for more than a year!

and because I want to end the post with a picture. I give you.... KITTY



She's my first kitty that my mom and I got back from the ex stepdad after many years of separation. She's so gorgeous.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger urbanized rigor said...

your photo is just asking for an exclamation about potpie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home